Here at LeashLocket, we recently came across this article about a dog saved from a death of poisoning by vodka! Say what? Sadly, many dogs lick up coolant from garage floors because it is very sweet tasting. This can cause severe kidney problems and death; luckily this particular vet realized the problem and from past experience knew that giving the dog vodka intravenously could be life-saving by changing the chemical reaction. Giving vodka to the dog resulted in what many would expect: vomiting, stumbling and even a hangover. But, given that his life was saved, it sure was worth it!

Read More